How Long Do You Keep Your Clothes?

 I love a good fashion find. Something cute that accentuates the curves but very sensible clothing. I gained my fashion sense from three of my older siblings and I truly appreciate the variety of it all.  To be honest, I only started “shopping” for myself a few years ago. I have since accumulated quite a bit and kept most of them for posterity. I have some inexpensive but quality items, that are great no matter what the trends are.

I put together a few items for you. 

I’ve had most of them for  8 or 9 years and surprisingly, they still fit.
You can watch it below and tell me what you think.



 Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
 Click Here to follow me on Instagram! 

Comments

  1. I keep my clothes forever, until they are completely out of style ;-) That's ok, though. I feel like we should get complete use out of our clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts